Your return on website investment depends on your plans & strategy before graphic designers even start mocking up your website!
You need to know your goals for the website, understand your customers' internet usage behavior, your competitors' strengths & weaknesses, ongoing web maintenance process, and search engine requirements to realize highest ROI on web investments.
In other words, you need a digital marketing agency like Wreath Media Incorporated. WMI designs your website to convert your web visitors to customers, and makes sure your website is optimized for search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing.
WMI has developed numerious corporate websites since its inception in 2007.
Here is our website design process:
- We discuss your goals and strategy for the website to make sure the design is consistent with what you expect from the website.
- We suggest focus keywords based on thorough analysis of your customers' internet behavior & your competitors' strengths & weaknesses.
- Our graphic designers create a mockup of home and, when appropriate, inner pages based on your input and your internet strategy.
- Upon approval, we convert the mockup in web pages. We use the latest in Responsive CSS3 for websites optimized for desktop, smartphones and pads.
- We optimize the website for the keywords identified as part of your internet strategy.
- We add a content management system (CMS), if desired, to the site so that you can make changes on your own. We can also manage content for you if desired.
- We bring the site live on its unique IP address and complete our quality check to make sure the site is well-optimized for search engines, all links are working, it is coming up correctly on all internet browsers, and the CMS is working.
- We redirect your domain to the site.
- Optional -- We create emails addresses you need through your domain.
- Once your website is completed, we can help you bring targeted traffic through our web marketing program. See our Website Marketing section for details on our affordable marketing programs.